Friday-Sunday $700 For 2 1/2 Days/Person. Sunday is a half day
- All day hunts come and go as you wish
- Minimum 2 hunters
- Large Migrator Spreads
- Hunt from Panel Blinds or Pit.
- Book 7 hunters and 8th hunter is free for a private field.
* A $100 deposit is required prior to booking and are non-refundable. Prices do not include lodging, license, or gratuity. All SD hunts are subject to a 6% sales tax. Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Our Fall Hunt Rates
Where do we hunt?
We are based out of Clark SD where I personally live and have access to thousands of acres of land.
How do we hunt?
We primarily hunt Dry fields 90% of the time, corn, beans or wheat. We locate where the birds are feeding in the evening and set up on them for next morning.
What do we hunt and when?
We start our Fall season out in early September for Canada Goose hunts and it is over the counter license for all of September with a daily bag limit of 15 geese.
October is the start of Duck season and we have combo duck and goose hunts available until about November 20th before we freeze up.
- Per Day / Hunter
- Monday – Sunday
- Minimum of 2 Hunters
- 6 Hunters for a Private Field
* A $100 deposit is required prior to booking and is non-refundable. Prices do not include lodging, license, or gratuity. All SD hunts are subject to a 6% sales tax. Pricing is subject to change at any time.
Waterfowl Junkie Outdoors lodging is located in the Historic Bascomb and Ware General Store built in 1883 one year after the incorporation of the town of Clark. The 2000 sq ft lodge is located above the historic Clark Flower Shop in the center of the town. Your lodging accommodations include three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. A huge entertainment/lounge area adjacent to an open kitchen. The second story deck features a 6 person hot tub overlooking the town of Clark. The bars and restaurants of Clark are next door.
- Person / Night
- Minimum of $300 per night for the group